Honda 2005-2010 (Non-Touring) Odyssey 5 Btn Remote - FCC ID: OUCG8D-399HAHON-468
OE #: 72147-SHJ-A61
Buttons Info: L,U,P,SD,SD,H
Have all remotes for the vehicle on hand. Make sure all the doors and rear
hatch/trunk are closed during programming.
Only need to use 1 remote to get into program mode but all remotes must
be programmed during the same session. Each step must be completed
within 5 seconds.
1. Sit in the car with all doors/trunk tightly closed
2. Turn the key to the ON position, marked by "II" on the ignition bezel
so the dash lights come on, then within 5 seconds press the
"Lock" button on the remote for 1 second or so and release the
3. Turn the key to the OFF position, marked by "I" on the ignition
bezel - dash lights go off.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 three more times (A total of 4 times) – each step
must be done within 5 seconds of the previous step.
5. Upon the 4th turning of the key to "ON", press the lock button on
one remote, the locks will make a cycling sound (clunk), locks will
NOT lock or unlock at this point, they will just make a noise. The
system is now in programming mode. Do not turn key off.
6. Within 5 seconds of entering programming mode and within 5
seconds of each other, press the lock button ON EACH remote
you are programming, for a second or so and release. This step
needs to be completed within 10 seconds. Each time a remote
button is pushed, the locks should cycle. Up to 3 remotes can be
7. Turn ignition completely off and remove the key. Step out of car
and close door. The remotes should be programmed and should
work. If you have a trunk/hatch release, the button for this feature
needs to be held for a few seconds before the trunk/hatch will
We Also Recommend
Honda 2007-2014 Crosstour, CRV, CRZ, Fit, Insight 3 Btn Remote Head Key - FCC ID: MLBHLIK-1T
RK-HON-303Save $ 30
Honda 2006-2014 Civic, Odyssey 3 Btn Remote Head Key - FCC ID: N5F-S0084A
RK-HON-CIV-3Save $ 20
Honda 2003-2010 Accord, Element 4 Btn Remote Head Key - FCC ID: OUCG8D-380H-A
RK-HON-401Save $ 15